The present series of irrigation investigations was begun in 1901, and has been continued since then. Since January 1st, 1904, the investigations have been carried on in co-operation with the Irrigation Investigations (Chief, Professor Elwood Mead) of the Office of Experiment Stations, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
"Circular No. 4 - Memoranda of Plans of Irrigation Investigations" (1905). UAES Circulars. Paper 2.