Online O-Chem Lectures for MCAT, PCAT, DAT, and GRE Prep
n this collection of videos, Dr. Mike Christiansen from Utah State University will take you through a series of lectures designed to help second-year organic chemistry students review the concepts and questions that most frequently appear on standardized entrance exams, like the MCAT, DAT, PCAT, and GRE. In this series, I'll review (using slides, animations, HUMOR, and very EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND, STRAIGHTFORWARD language) everything you could possible want to know about:
• IUPAC & Orbitals
• The physical properties of matter
• Substitution & elimination reactions
• Aromatic chemistry
• IR spec & mass spectrometry
• NMR spectroscopy
• Oxidation reactions
• Reductions & organometallic reactions
• Addition & radical reactions
• Diels-Alder & carbonyl reactions
• Acids, bases, intramolecular condensation reactions
• And much, MUCH more!
Christiansen, Mike A., "Online O-Chem Lectures for MCAT, PCAT, DAT, and GRE Prep" (2013). Chemistry and Biochemistry Faculty Presentations. Paper 82.