Date of Award:

5-1965

Document Type:

Thesis

Degree Name:

Master of Science (MS)

Department:

Education

Committee

Edith S. Shaw

Abstract

The Utah State University has had a university controlled elementary teacher education laboratory school since 1928. In that year, the University, then the Utah Agricultural College, leased the Whittier School from the Logan City Board of Education. The Whittier continued to be used until the summer of 1957 when the newly constructed Edith Bowen Laboratory School became the center of elementary teacher education.

Checksum

d49027e8bee083e0b483e315cac4570e

Included in

Education Commons

Share

COinS