Curriculum Subcommittee Agenda
Approval of 5 November 2020 Minutes
- Offer an Associates of Arts in Theatre.
- Create an Institutional Certificate of Proficiency in the area of small firm management.
- Change the name of the minor to be more reflective of the course emphasis and to be more in line with the emphasis that students in the minor.
- Modify the name of the existing degree program in the Management Information Systems and to require that students complete an approved emphasis within the degree program.
- Establish an emphasis in Cybersecurity within the IS undergraduate degree program.
- Establish an emphasis in Data Engineering within the IS undergraduate degree program.
- Establish an emphasis in Web Development within the IS undergraduate Degree program.
- Offer an Educational Paraprofessional Certificate of Completion.
- Restructure and change the name from Special Education and Rehabilitation Counseling Certificate of Proficiency to Certificate in Rehabilitation and Disability.
- Discontinue the Women and Gender Studies minor.
- Create a Certificate of Proficiency in Digital Writing and Publication.
- Create a new Department of Social Work by dividing the Department of Sociology, Social Work and anthropology into the Department of Social Work and the Department of Sociology and Anthropology.
- Create a Certificate of Proficiency in Social Analytics.
- Create a Certificate of Proficiency in Philosophy, Politics and Economics.
- Add a new GeoWorkforce emphasis to the existing Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degree in Geology.
Semester Course Approval Reviews
- Finalize T-Grade Discussion
Utah State University, "Curriculum Subcommittee Agenda, December 3, 2020" (2020). Educational Policies Committee. Paper 1039.