Curriculum Subcommittee Minutes
Approval of 1 October 2020 Minutes
- Correct the acronym from Police Officers Standards and Training to Peace Officer Standards and Training.
- Offer an Associate of Arts in Art at the USU Eastern campus.
- Create a new Consulting Minor.
- Change the name of the Center for Persons with Disabilities to the Institute for Disability Research, Policy and Practice.
- Create a certificate of proficiency in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Discontinue the Bachelor of Arts and Science in Biology Ecology/Biodiversity as well as the Biology: Environmental Bachelor of Arts and Science emphasis.
- Discontinue the Biology: Environmental program.
- Change the emphasis program name from Ecology/Biodiversity in the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science to Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.
- Restructure the current Master of Computer Science program to a 33-credit professional, coursework- only degree.
Semester Course Approval Reviews
- Revised EPC/Curriculum Handbook
- Course Objectives
- T-Grade Courses
- Calendar Changes
Utah State University, "Curriculum Subcommittee Minutes, November 5, 2020" (2020). Educational Policies Committee. Paper 1044.