Faculty Forum Agenda
Taggart Student Center Auditorium
- Are faculty being adequately consulted on issues affecting health care benefits?
- What are the impacts of increasing enrollment at a time of decreasing faculty numbers?
- What are the implications of the proposal to merge the School of Graduate Studies and the office of the Vice President for Research?
- The University leadership has stated that improving faculty compensation is a high priority in coming budget discussions.
- How do we fairly deal with tenure and promotion of faculty at all campuses (i.e., RCDE, USU-CEU, and Logan) whose role statements are mostly teaching?
- How do we better integrate faculty at RCDE and USU-CEU into their departments?
- Open forum – other topics of interest from faculty members
Utah State University, "Faculty Forum Agenda, November 1, 2010" (2010). Faculty Senate & Faculty Senate Executive Committee. Paper 424.