Helga Van Miegroet
- Land managers need to be able to track site productivity changes based on past management
- Site quality assessments often extensive, expensive, specific, and confusing
- Soil Organic Carbon (SOC) = potential all encompassing indicator for site condition
- SOC central to healthy soil functions which contribute to a healthy site
- Research done in context of stands of Aspen (Populus tremuloides) on Cedar Mountain
Research On Capitol Hill 2016
Rozick, Brian, "Soil Organic Carbon as the Basis for Assessment of Site Condition in Stands of Quaking Aspen" (2016). Research on Capitol Hill. Paper 48.