The Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn. Experts in the calibration community offer relevant knowledge and suggestions about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for today’s and future sensor systems participate to help close the gap between expectations and real world experiences. The continuity and advancement of our calibration community depends on your participation.
Browse the contents of 2013 CALCON Technical Conference:
- Keynote Address
- Pre-conference Tutorial
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration for Ground-Based & Airborne Radiometric Measurements
- Technical Session: National Standards Technology Advancement
- Technical Session: Advancements in Radiometric Calibration Efficiency
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Technical Session: Inter-calibration and Validation of Operational Sensors
- Technical Session: Calibration of Microwave Radiometers and other Microwave Instruments
- Technical Session: Radiometric Sensor Calibration Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods using Celestial Objects
- Poster Presentations
- All 2013 Content