The Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON Technical Conference) provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn. Experts in the calibration community offer relevant knowledge and suggestions about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, infrared (IR), visible, and ultraviolet (UV) spectral ranges. At this conference individuals developing measurement requirements for the sensor systems of today and the future participate to help close the gap between expectations and real world experiences.
NOTE TO AUTHOR/COPYRIGHT HOLDER: If you have any questions or comments relating to your paper/presentation/poster's inclusion in these online proceedings, please contact .
Browse the contents of Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON):
- 2021 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2020 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2019 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2018 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2017 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2016 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2015 CALCON Technical Meeting
- 2014 CALCON Technical Conference
- 2013 CALCON Technical Conference
- 2012 CALCON Technical Conference