The Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON Technical Conference) provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn. Experts in the calibration community offer relevant knowledge and suggestions about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for today’s and future sensor systems participate to help close the gap between expectations and real world experiences.
NOTE TO AUTHOR/COPYRIGHT HOLDER: If you have any questions or comments relating to your paper/presentation/poster's inclusion in these online proceedings, please contact .
Browse the contents of 2014 CALCON Technical Conference:
- Keynote Address
- Invited Speaker Address
- Pre-conference Workshop
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods using Celestial Objects
- Technical Session: National Standards Technology Advancement
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Calibration of Microwave Radiometers and other Microwave Instruments
- Technical Session: Inter-calibration and Validation of Operational Sensors
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration for Ground-Based & Airborne Radiometric Measurements
- Technical Session: Radiometric Sensor Calibration Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- Poster Presentations
- All 2014 Content