The Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON) annual meeting provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for current and future sensor systems are encouraged to participate in the meetings to foster continuity and advancement within the community. CALCON attendance enables interaction with other experts, helps close the gap between expectations and real-world experiences, and may result in the discovery of solutions to individual program challenges.
Browse the contents of 2018 CALCON Technical Meeting:
- Pre-meeting Workshop
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Technical Session: Advancements in Radiometric Calibration State-of-the-Art
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods Using Celestial Objects
- Spotlight Session: Data Improvement and Reprocessing
- Technical Session: National Standards Technology Advancement
- Technical Session: Inter-Calibration and Validation of Operational Sensors
- Technical Session: Calibration Challenges in Remote Sensing for Environmental and Climate Change Studies
- All 2018 Content