The Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON) annual meeting provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for current and future sensor systems are encouraged to participate in the meetings to foster continuity and advancement within the community. CALCON attendance enables interaction with other experts, helps close the gap between expectations and real-world experiences, and may result in the discovery of solutions to individual program challenges.
Browse the contents of 2020 CALCON Technical Meeting:
- Pre-Meeting Workshop
- Invited Speaker Address
- Technical Session: Inter-Calibration and Validation of Operational Sensors
- Technical Session: Remote Sensing and Calibration of Astronomical Data
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods Using Celestial Objects
- Technical Session: Radiometric Sensor Calibration Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- Technical Session: National Standards Technology Advancement
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration and Testing for Hosted Small Satellite Payloads
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Space Station Instruments
- All 2020 Content