The Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON) annual meeting provides a forum for scientists, engineers, managers, and leads to discuss challenges and solutions. Discussion topics include calibration, characterization, image enhancement, remote sensing, and radiometric issues within the UV, VIS, IR, microwave, and SAR spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for current and future sensor systems are encouraged to participate in the meetings to foster continuity and advancement within the community. CALCON attendance enables interaction with other experts, helps close the gap between expectations and real-world experiences, and may result in the discovery of solutions to individual program challenges.
Browse the contents of 2021 CALCON Technical Meeting:
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods Using Celestial Objects
- Technical Session: Advancements in Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Operational Sensor Inter-Calibration and Validation
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration and Testing for Hosted Small Satellite Payloads
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- All 2021 Content