The Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON) annual meeting provides a forum for scientists, engineers, managers, and mission leads to discuss challenges and solutions. Discussion topics include calibration, characterization, image enhancement, remote sensing, and radiometric issues within the UV, VIS, IR, microwave, and SAR spectral ranges.
CALCON is not just for calibration engineers. Program leaders can improve the probability of mission success by understanding calibration basics and the benefits of well-calibrated data.
Browse the contents of 2022 CALCON Technical Meeting:
- Spotlight Session: Vicarious Calibration
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration and Testing for Hosted Small Satellite Payloads
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Technical Session: National Standards Technology Advancement
- Technical Session: Space Station Instruments
- Technical Session: Operational Sensor Inter-Calibration and Validation
- Technical Session: Radiometric Calibration Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods for Climate Change Measurement and Modeling
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods Using Celestial Objects