This conference explores teaching, learning innovations, and issues facing educators in natural resource fields. The conference blends plenary and breakout sessions devoted to topics that reflect the diverse subject areas, techniques, and perspectives of faculty and administrators across a broad spectrum of interests and responsibilities.
From this site you can search, browse, and download most conference presentations made at the meeting. Click on the session title of interest to get a listing of each presenter in that event. The detailed information is linked to the presentation title. A download of the presentation, in PDF format, can be accessed by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button on the right. Most but not all of the presenters supplied a copy of their presentation for this archive. PLEASE NOTE that the copyright for each article and presentation remains with the author and permission is required before any use of the information
To cite a paper from this archive follow this format:
Author(s). Year. Title. UENR Biennial Conference, Session title, Paper Number. http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cuenr/Session/Session Title/#/.
Doe, J.N. 2012. Digital Commons in University Education. UENR Biennial Conference, Special Session, Paper Number 1. http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cuenr/Sessions/Special/1/.
Browse the contents of Conference on University Education in Natural Resources:
- 2012 Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
- Warner College of Natural Resources, Fort Collins, CO, March 22nd-24th, 2012
- 2010 Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
- March 25-27, 2010, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- 2008 Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
- Teaching and Learning in Natural Resources, March 13-15, 2008, Oregon State University, Corvallis
- 2004 Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
- Teaching Practice, Educational Issues, and the Scholarship of Teaching, March 14-17, 2004, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff
- 2002 Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
- March 14-17, 2002, North Carolina State University, Raleigh