Curriculum Subcommittee Minutes
Approval of 7 January 2021 Minutes
- Change the name of the minor from Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies to Equine-Human Science.
- Update the Certificate of Completion in the Plan of Study for Automotive Technology.
- Offer a Certificate of Completion Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Update the Medical Assistant Certificate of Completion.
- Offer an accelerated Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and a Master of Science in Environmental Planning.
- Offer a new Post Baccalaureate Certificate, Practitioner of Food Safety.
- Offer a Post-Baccalaureate (Graduate) Certificate Program: Certificate in Advanced Research Methods and Analysis – Quantitative (CARMA- Q).
- Change the name of the Rehabilitation Counseling specialization within the Disability Disciplines doctoral program to Rehabilitation Counselor Education and Supervision.
- Offer a Baccalaureate degree in Data Analytics.
- Offer a new Business Economics emphasis within the BA/BS degree in Economics.
- Create a new Econometrics and Data Analytics emphasis within the existing BA/BS Economics degree.
- Create a new Financial Economics Emphasis within the existing BA/BS Economics degree.
- Offer a Master of Financial Economics degree.
- Offer a Master of Ecological Restoration.
Semester Course Approval Reviews
- Missing Course Descriptions (missing descriptions/examples)
- Deadlines for any catalog changes – March 1, 2021
Utah State University, "Curriculum Subcommittee Minutes, February 4, 2021" (2021). Educational Policies Committee. Paper 1047.