Educational Policies Committee Agenda
Old Main-Champ Hall
- Approval of Minutes - April 7, 2022
- Subcommittee Reports
a. Curriculum Subcommittee(Chad Simon) Course Approvals – 83
b. Academic Standards Subcommittee (Renee Galliher) No Meeting | Report
c. General Education Subcommittee (Matt Sanders) Minutes – April 19, 2022
- Other Business
- Adjourn: 4:00pm
- Request from the Departments of Applied Sciences, Technology and Education and Aviation and Technical Education in College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences to create a new Department of Technology, Design and Technical Education.
- Request from the Department of Plants, Soils and Climate in the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences to discontinue the Horticulture: MPSH Program
- Request from the Center for Anticipatory Intelligence in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences to create a new CHaSS Peace Institute.
- Request from the Center for Community Engagement in the Office of Student Affairs to change the name from The Center for Civic Engagement and Service Learning to Center for Community Engagement.
Utah State University, "Educational Policies Committee, Agenda, September 1, 2022" (2022). Educational Policies Committee. Paper 1120.