The Department of Environment and Society proposes to eliminate the Master of Arts degree in Geography as well as the six specializations within the Master of Science degree in Geography:
- Climatology/Climatic Change/Atmospheric Modeling;
- Geographic/Environmental Education;
- Physical Geography/Ecology;
- Remote Sensing/Geographic Information Systems/Automated Cartography;
- River Processes/Fluvial Geomorphology;
- Rural Development/Land Use Planning/Land Use Analysis.
Utah State University, "Educational Policies Committee Program Proposal, College of Natural Resources, March 29, 2013" (2013). Educational Policies Committee. Paper 585.