Submitting your Plan B/C
First, upload your Plan B/C to Digital Commons:
- After you have successfully defended your Plan B, and your committee has approved the final version of your report/creative project, upload your Plan B to Digital Commons.
- (Minute 0:36 in video) Click on the “Submit Research” link in the sidebar on the left at http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/gradreports/
- (Minute 0:48 in video) Log in or create an account.
- (Minute 2:26 in video) Read and accept the Submission Agreement.
- (Minute 2:55 in video) Fill in all the fields with the correct information. See the above video for more details.
- (Minute 8:00 in video) Upload a copy of your approved final document as well as any additional files. This could include additional pictures, maps, plates, video, audio, etc.
- Submit your Plan B/C.
Then, turn in the submission form:
- (Minute 10:10 in video) Download and fill out the submission form by clicking the download button on the right.
- Open on your computer (not your internet browser) or in Adobe Acrobat and fill it in.
- Save as PlanB_LastName_ANumber (or PlanC_LastName_ANumber)
- Email the completed form to email@example.com. The form will then be sent to you via AdobeSign to be signed.
- Once you have uploaded and submitted your Plan B/C to DigitalCommons and completed the Plan B/C Creative Project/Report Form, your submission will be approved by the library and published online.
- For a Plan B, the library will then send an email to notify you and the School of Graduate Studies that all degree requirements have been met.
Questions? Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional FilesSubmitting your Plan B:C.pdf (31 kB)