Submitting your Plan B
First, upload your Plan B to Digital Commons:
- Click on the “Submit Research” link in the sidebar on the left at http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/gradreports/
- Log in or create an account.
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement.
- Fill in all the fields with the correct information. The abstract should match the abstract in your document. Title should not be all upper case.
- Upload a copy of your approved document/Plan B with any additional files (this includes additional pictures, maps, plates, etc.).
- Submit your Plan B.
Then, turn in the submission form:
- Download and fill out the submission form by clicking the download button on the right.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com. The form will then be sent to you via DocuSign to capture your signature.
- Once you have uploaded and submitted your Plan B to DigitalCommons and completed the Plan B Creative Project/Report Form, your submission will be approved by the library and published online.
- The library will then notify the School of Graduate Studies that all degree requirements have been met.
Questions? Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.