Submitting a Plan A Thesis or Dissertation
- Fill out the Electronic Theses and Dissertations Form. (Click on the "Download" button at the right to access this form.)
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- This form will be sent to you via DocuSign to capture your signature.
- After the School of Graduate Studies approves your thesis/dissertation, upload and submit the final approved version to ProQuest.
- Go to http://dissertations.umi.com/usu
- Login or create an account
- Fill in all fields with the correct information
- Upload a copy of your approved thesis/dissertation
- Submit your thesis/dissertation
- Please Note: You are not required to pay for copyright or for personal copies through ProQuest. Bound personal copies can be purchased through the library at a lower cost. For more information contact the Serials Desk in the Library (435-797-7175).
Submitting your Plan B
First, upload your Plan B to Digital Commons:
- Click on the “Submit Research” link in the sidebar on the left at http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/gradreports/
- Log in or create an account.
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement.
- Fill in all the fields with the correct information. The abstract should match the abstract in your document. Title should not be all upper case.
- Upload a copy of your approved document/Plan B with any additional files (this includes additional pictures, maps, plates, etc.).
- Submit your Plan B.
- Then, turn in the submission form:
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form will then be sent to you via DocuSign to capture your signature.
- Once you have uploaded and submitted your Plan B to DigitalCommons and completed the Plan B Creative Project/Report Form, your submission will be approved by the library and published online.
Questions? Contact the library at email@example.com.
Embargo Form, USU Libraries
Plan A Thesis/Dissertation, USU Libraries
Plan B Creative Project/Report, USU Libraries