The Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing (CALCON Technical Conference) provides a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to present, discuss, and learn. Experts in the calibration community offer relevant knowledge and suggestions about calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectral ranges.
Individuals developing measurement requirements for today’s and future sensor systems participate to help close the gap between expectations and real world experiences.
Browse the contents of 2012 CALCON Technical Conference:
- Technical Session: Radiometric Sensor Calibration Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- Pre-conference Tutorial
- Technical Session: Sensor Calibration for Ground-Based & Airborne Radiometric Measurements
- Technical Session: Pre-launch Testing and Post-launch Performance
- Poster Presentations
- Technical Session: Calibration of Microwave Radiometers and other Microwave Instruments
- Spotlight Session: Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS)
- Technical Session: Inter-calibration and Validation of Operational Sensors
- Technical Session: Equipment, Capabilities, and Facilities for Radiometric Calibration
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods for Climate Change Measurement and Modeling
- Technical Session: Calibration Methods using Celestial Objects
- All 2012 Content