Submitting a Plan A Thesis or Dissertation
- Fill out the Electronic Theses and Dissertations Form.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This form will be sent to you via DocuSign to capture your signature.
- The Library will notify the School of Graduate Studies that all degree requirements have been met.
Submitting your Plan B/C
First, upload your Plan B/C to Digital Commons:
- Click on the “Submit Research” link in the sidebar on the left at http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/gradreports/
- Log in or create an account.
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement.
- Fill in all the fields with the correct information. The abstract should match the abstract in your document. Title should not be all upper case.
- Upload a copy of your approved document/Plan B/C with any additional files (this includes additional pictures, maps, plates, etc.).
- Submit your Plan B/C.
- Then, turn in the submission form:
- Email the completed form to email@example.com. The form will then be sent to you via DocuSign to capture your signature.
- Once you have uploaded and submitted your Plan B/C to DigitalCommons and completed the Plan B/C Creative Project/Report Form, your submission will be approved by the library and published online.
Questions? Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan A Thesis/Dissertation, USU Libraries
Plan B/C Creative Project/Report, USU Libraries
Embargo Form, USU Libraries