Skip to main content
- Articles should be approximately 600-900 words.
- Each issue covers a relevant thematic area – Review the theme of the issue before submission
- Follow APA 7th manual guidelines throughout article.
- Include a short and concise title for your article in the first page.
- Include the first name, last name, and e-mail address for all author in the first page of the submission.
- Indicate the major program theme in the title page (e.g. livestock, environment, community development).
- Pictures and tables are encouraged in your article.
- Results of needs assessments can be submitted as an article.
- Quantitative and qualitative results are equally acceptable.